Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My First Post




This blog is intended to be a collection of our family's artistic endeavors. I love being able to create with my little 4-year-old girl (H) and often with other little ones. My 1 1/2-year-old son (W) is getting close to his first art making experiences and I cannot wait. In the past year I have taught toddler art classes and private art lessons, as well as what we do at home and with friends. I am getting ready to launch Art in the Park (AitP), a weekly art and play group for the summer. There is always something messy taking place in our kitchen and I looking forward to sharing it with you. I love all of the idea sharing taking place on other blogs, I suppose I am doing this as a way to keep track of the things we do and as a way to share and give back to other families.

This is also a place for me to share some of my art with anyone who wishes to see it. the paintings above are titled Sycamore and Cantankerous Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment